Stillington Station

Lower Text



In 1833 The Clarence Railway was opened passing through Stillington being used by the iron companies to transport their products as well as for passenger service. A station was built at Stillington in 1838 but was demolished in 1965 following a fire.

The kit was commissioned as a derelict copy of the station with its collapsed roof.

The model is OO gauge. The dimensions being 100mm wide, 100mm long and 100mm tall.